Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Week 34




How far along? 34 weeks
Baby is the size of: Cantaloupe
Total weight gain: +2lbs  (Total +18.5lbs)
Maternity clothes? Yes, shorts and leggings and I have a couple shirts.
Stretch marks? Still have one on my belly so far.
Sleep: Its getting harder to sleep because my stomach just always feels uncomfortable and my hips hurt. I'm always so thirsty before bed so I end up having to pee a lot. It hurts to get out of bed because I'm so stiff and my hips hurt. Sometimes the acid makes it hard to fall asleep.
Best moment this week: Having my moms group to go to and get break.
Movement: yes, she is a wiggle worm. She also like to push hard which does not feel good. She will stretch and push on both sides of my stomach. She also likes to push hard down there which means sharp pains and sometimes makes me feel like I'm going to pee myself.
Showing? Yes
Food cravings: sweets sweets and more sweets. I love sparkling apple cider and frozen yogurt.
Things that make me sick: horrible acid after eating.
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: I don't think so but my stomach gets tight which may be Braxton Hicks? I'm not really sure.
Symptoms: Really bad heart burn after I eat and randomly throughout the day. Cramps. 
Harder to breathe.
Swelling in my hands and feet. My left foot was really swollen and I could feel the liquid on top jiggle when I walked around. 
My lower back is killing me and when I stand for to long, the top muscle in my stomach feels like it's ripping and I get very out of breath. 
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? Off but I have a beautiful replacement.
Feelings: Emotional and easily stressed.
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving 
Oils that are helping: Thieves, Lavender, lemon and peppermint.


I've started taping up my stomach to help support it. It's been so nice but it doesn't feel good when I have to take it off. 




Jaxon:

I got together with my friend and her kids this week so we could do fall crafts. We picked out a couple things for them to put together and we also made turkeys with their hand prints. They had fun until it was over and then they wanted to go run around like crazy people. 






Jax wanted to be a big boy when we went grocery shopping, so we let him push around a kid size cart. He was so cute with it but there were a couple times I had to turn it so he didn't knock things over. I think he was pretty proud of himself.


He has definitely started wanting me to take pictures of him. He tells me, "Take a picture of me mommy!"


He is obsessed with wearing his Daddy's shoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment