Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Shop Share- Lets all support small shops

If your a user of Instagram and Facebook, you will noticed there are a lot of accounts out there that are shop. This has been such a great way for moms to stay at home with their babies while helping bring in some income to help their family. Because I have an etsy shop and IG account for it, I know how hard it is to get my shop out there and sell my product. I have decided to start buying things from other shops to show my support and I'd love to have you all do the same! Check out these amazing small shop outfits below that I have put together for Miss Hensley. I can't wait to parade her around in them all.

Onesie and leggings- flintnfire.com   @flintnfire 
Sparkle bow headband- beckandbelle.etsy.com  @beckandbelle
Peach and Cream bows- sharedjoy.etsy.com @sharedjoy
Moccasins- sweetnswag.com   @sweetnswag

Onesie- @hellochicdesigns

Moccasins- sweetnswag.com   @sweetnswag





No comments:

Post a Comment