Monday, December 14, 2015

Week 37




How far along? 37 weeks
Baby is the size of: Bunch of Swiss Chard or Winter Melon.
Total weight gain: +2.5 lbs  (Total +22lbs)
Maternity clothes? Yes, and the shirts I was able to fit into are now too small.

Stretch marks? I'm starting to get two more. I thought I was going to be able to make it without getting a lot but it looks like that isn't going to happen.
Sleep: Some nights I'll sleep really good even though I have to get up and pee but other nights I toss and turn because I can't get comfy.
Best moment this week: Taking Jax down to Tememcula to see all the Christmas lights with his cousin.
Movement: She isn't moving as crazy as she was since it's getting snug in there but she is still pushing her feet up and her head down into my cervix.
Showing? Yes and huge!
Food cravings: Still loving sweets. Don't really have an appetite when it comes to meals but I do love my Jersey Mikes sandwiches.
Things that make me sick: horrible acid after eating but that's about it.
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks which happen throughout the day (everyday now) but no consistency with them. They hurt too. My stomach get tight and I get horrible cramping where I think my cervix is. I was walking the mall with Jax when this happened and I had to sit down because it felt like she was trying to crawl out!
Symptoms: Really bad heart burn after I eat and randomly throughout the day. Braxton hicks. 
Harder to breathe.
Swelling in my hands and feet. 
My lower back is killing me and when I stand for to long, the top muscle in my stomach feels like it's ripping and I get very out of breath. 
I also got sick this week so that's not helping. I've been sneezing and coughing and I can't breathe through my nose.
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? Off but I have a beautiful replacement.
Feelings: Emotional and easily stressed.
Looking forward to: Christmas! And hoping she comes before.
Oils that are helping: Thieves, Lavender, lemon, peppermint and Myrtle. I'm so thankful for these oils. They have helped me like crazy.

               36 weeks vs. 37 weeks





Jaxon:

Mike bought candy at the store and when Jax saw it he asked for it, so of course Mike told him its daddy's medicine... so what does jax do? He says, " Daddy, I don't feel good. I need medicine".


Jax was playing one of his games on his iPad and there was a cat song, so he laid down next to Wolfy so he could show him all the cats.

Jaxon loves putting on Mom and Dad's shoes and walk around the house.








post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment