Thursday, November 19, 2015

Pink Blush Maternity Clothing


I saved some maternity items from my first pregnancy because I knew we wanted one more baby. As I went through it all, there was a lot I didn't want to wear. Seeing that this is my last pregnancy, I really was trying to avoid buying maternity clothing because I knew I would never wear it again. I had been shopping at retails store just buying clothing that I could attempt to make work until my belly started getting big. Eventually I started to realize that normal clothing wasn't going to cut it. I had looked at different shops that sold maternity clothes and everything was the "old mom" look or it was just so dark and gloomy to me. I wanted something bright and beautiful that made me feel good and not like I was getting fat and trying to look good. Somehow I stumbled upon PinkBlush, a women's online boutique that sells beautiful maternity clothes. I searched around and fell in love with everything in their shop. What made me excited was that a lot of their items can be worn after baby and it doesn't look like maternity clothes.
There are many Trendy Boutiques Online, but most of them are very expensive. Ive been blown away by Pink Blush Boutique prices and how they always have deals going on. For those of you who have to watch what you spend, but need clothes to fit that beautiful growing belly, I really recommend you head over to their website.
Check out all the Cute Dresses for Women. You can find something perfect for any event and even your maternity photoshoot. If you head over to their Instagram account (@pinkblushmaternity) and search the hashtag #ShopPinkBlush, you can get some great ideas for how to style their clothing. 

Here are some of my favorite items from Pink Blush Maternity.


Burgundy Pleated Chiffon Lace Top Maternity Maxi Dress

I just adore this dress. I picked it out to be my Christmas dress and I could wear it everyday if I wanted to. I added a gold belt with mine to make my sweet little bump stand out.





Burgundy Lace Trim Knit Open Maternity Cardigan



Grey Neon Floral Hooded Maternity Top





Here are some other pieces I have bought from them. 







No comments:

Post a Comment