Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Week 33



 



How far along? 33 weeks

Baby is the size of: pineapple 
Total weight gain: +.5  (Total +16.5lbs)
Maternity clothes? Yes, shorts and leggings and I have a couple shirts.


Stretch marks? I have one on my belly so far.

Sleep: Not hard to sleep but having to always pee sucks. It hurts to get out of bed. I'm stiff and my hips hurt. Sometimes the acid makes it hard to fall asleep.
Best moment this week: I can't remember. My brain is mush now.
Movement: yes, she is a wiggle worm. She also like to push hard which does not feel good. She will stretch and push on both sides of my stomach. She also likes to push hard down there which means sharp pains and sometimes makes me feel like I'm going to pee myself.
Showing? Yes
Food cravings: sweets sweets and more sweets.

Things that make me sick: horrible acid after eating.

Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: no
Symptoms: Really bad heart burn after I eat and randomly throughout the day. Slight cramps. 
Harder to breathe.
Swelling in my fingers and ankles. 
My lower back is killing me and when I stand for to long, the top muscle in my stomach feels like it's ripping.

Belly Button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? Off but I have a beautiful replacement. 
Feelings: Emotional and easily stressed.
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving 
Oils that are helping: Thieves, Lavender, lemon and peppermint.





Jaxon: 
Says " I love this" to everything. He told me that he loves his new dinosaur toy and that it was his best friend. He also told us while we were in the car that he loved Mommy, Daddy and the window!

My favorite thing is to hear him sing. Even when he doesn't know the words he still tries.

Hasn't been wanting to take naps but always falls asleep in the car. Those cat naps are horrible. He has just enough energy to drive us crazy.



No comments:

Post a Comment