Thursday, November 5, 2015

Week 31




How far along? 31 weeks
Baby is the size of: pineapple or coconut
Total weight gain: +.5  (Total +14lbs)
Maternity clothes? Yes, shorts and leggings.
Stretch marks? I think one may be starting. Can I cry?
Sleep: sleep was good but if something woke me up, I'd have to pee and then I'd get horrible acid.
Best moment this week: Halloween! Jaxon was a ninja turtle and I was pooh bear.
Movement: yes
Showing? Yes
Food cravings: sweets sweets and more sweets.
Things that make me sick: I've been getting up from really bad acid and throwing up.
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: no
Symptoms: Really bad heart burn after I eat and randomly throughout the day. Slight cramps. Wake up in the middle of the night because my leg cramps up bad.
Harder to breathe.
Swelling in my fingers and ankles. 
Throwing up from really bad acid.
Belly Button in or out? Starting to really stick out.
Wedding rings on or off? Off but I ordered a replacement one from an etsy shop.
Feelings: Emotional and easily stressed.
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving 
Oils that are helping: Thieves and Lavender


We had our second 3D ultrasound this week and she was more stubborn this time around. Most of the pictures are of her squishy face. We also compared her measurements from the last one since it was a week before and the girl said that she has almost gained a pound... which is a huge red flag when it comes to gestational diabetes. That of course makes sense since I failed my glucose test and I have to take the 3 hour one. I won't be surprised if I end up having it. It would explain everything that has been going on with me.





C-Section scheduled for Dec 30 8:30am

We had my best friend take out maternity pictures on Sunday and they turned out amazing!!!




Jax:
Traced his name for the first time and Im blown away with how much of a good job he did!!


Jax loves putting his head on my belly and feeling his baby sister move.
Jaxon's grandparents and aunt were in town so we got the whole family together and went to Disneyland. Its so nice to see how well he gets along with his cousin Asher.

Jax had a great time trick or treating! He ran up to each house and got his candy. There were a couple houses that were pretty scary and he wanted nothing to do with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment