Monday, August 31, 2015

Week 22




How far along? 22 weeks
Baby is the size of: Papaya 
Total weight gain: +.5 (total +6.5lbs)
Maternity clothes? Just got maternity shorts! 
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: Good but Jax is still waking us up at 4am.
Best moment this week: Nothing too exciting happened this week.
Movement: Big time
Showing? Yes
Food cravings: Sweets!
Things that make me sick: Just the same old stuff.
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: NOPE
Symptoms: I'm starting to have lower back pains.
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's getting shallow. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Feelings: Tired in the mornings. I want to stay in bed all morning. I am getting energy back and I'm able to clean more then I was. 
Looking forward to: My baby shower
Oils that are helping: Peppermint, lavender and lemon since the weather keeps changing and it's driving me crazy. I've also been using Thieves cleaner since I don't want to clean with crazy chemicals.



Jaxon:
Jax will ask my questions like, " what's this color" and I will say it and he will say, "Good job mommy".

Jaxon loves putting his head on my belly and feeling his sister move.







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment