Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Week 23



How far along? 23 weeks
Baby is the size of: Grapefruit
Total weight gain: -1.5lbs (total 5 lbs)
Maternity clothes? Yes, shorts.

Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I'll be really tired and once I lay down, it's hard to fall asleep. But I sleep pretty good at night. Sometimes I wake up and have to pee.
Best moment this week: Having Daddy home for a 3 day weekend.
Movement: Yes! She is a crazy little wiggle worm.
Showing? Yep, but it doesn't look like I'm growing much even though I feel huge.
Food cravings: sweets and artichokes. 
Things that make me sick: not eating right away in the morning.
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: My stomach feels tight. I have been getting bad heart burn.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Feelings: Not in the mood to put up with crap.
Looking forward to: My baby shower. 
Oils that are helping: DiGize (very little) at night after I eat some not so great food.



Jaxon:

He loves to look at me and say "I love you mommy", and then usually squeezes my neck really hard. 




Jaxon had his first little tea party with our neighbors daughter. He was so excited to use a little spoon and get the water out of the tiny cup.




No comments:

Post a Comment