Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Week 19




How far along? 19 weeks
Baby is the size of: Mango
Total weight gain: forgot to check
Maternity clothes? Nope

Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Good but I'm having the weirdest and worst dreams.
Best moment this week: Going on a mini vacation with my hubby and friends.
Movement: oh yeah. It's still very light but she is a spaz already. I love seeing her push up on my belly.
Showing? Yep
Food cravings: Candy- skittles, and Coke.
Things that make me sick: not so much sick anymore but I still don't like eating food.
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: Not yet
Symptoms: Still tired in the morning. I get the bad headaches now and again but not everyday.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Feelings: Stressed with Jax. I need breaks and I don't get them.
Looking forward to: Seeing her next week at our 20 week ultra sound.
Oils that are helping: Peppermint, lemon and lavender!
Shirt from XOMOMMA


JAX:
I'm already getting a taste of what 3s are going to be like. Mr. Jaxon thinks it's ok to tell me "no" and "nope" when I tell him to do something.




No comments:

Post a Comment