Thursday, August 20, 2015

Week 20! Half way there!



How far along? 20 weeks
Baby is the size of: small cantaloupe
Total weight gain: 2 lbs which was over the last two weeks since I forgot to weigh myself last week.  (Total 3.5 lbs)
Maternity clothes? Not yet

Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Good
Best moment this week: Seeing Ms. Hensley at our 20 week unltra sound.
Movement: Big time
Showing? Yes
Food cravings: still loving sweets
Things that make me sick: it's getting better but I'm still not a fan of food.
Gender: GIRL! ultrasound confirmed it.
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Still getting bad headaches. Not every day which is a good thing.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Feelings: Exhausted with Jaxon
Looking forward to: Getting bigger and watching her move all around.
Oils that are helping: peppermint, lavender and lemon. Those will always be my go to oils.

I'm bummer this week because I had to make the smart financial decision to switch from my midwife to an OBGYN. I know I won't be able to have the birth I wanted but in the long run I know it will help us out money wise.





JAX:
I have noticed that Jax is starting to getting freckles on his body. He has two tiny ones next to his right nipple and he has another small one on the right side of his nose.

Now Jax has started saying "no I can't" instead of telling me "no" when I ask him to do something.
He has been very difficult and does not want to listen to anyone.




My mom bought Jax a couple of costumes and he has been wanting to wear them every day ( Captain America and Ninga Turtle). He put on the captain America costume and wore it all the way down to pick up my dad from the airport and out to dinner.

Mike was gone on a work trip so Jax and I stayed down at my parents house for the weekend. It was so good spending time with them but Jax really did make it very hard for me. He is now at that point where he does not want to listen at all. It's been extremely stressful. 
One of the days at my mom's house, I wanted Jax to take a nap so I went and laid down with him. For the most part he was quiet and watched his movie but he wouldn't go to sleep. What made it cute is every now and then he would come give me a hug and say, " I love you mommy."






Jax saw a little expresso mug in the cupboard and wanted to use it. He kept calling it "Jaxon's coffee" even though it was just water.

My mom taught Jaxon how to make his own chicken sandwich and then he even made one for me. He was so proud of himself.



2 comments:

  1. Jax sleeping on Buzz....LOL!!! That nose!! Three year olds are VERY challenging, but I promise it gets better! Hang in there Momma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that because everyone telling me it gets worse.

      Delete