Monday, August 24, 2015

Week 21



How far along? 21 weeks
Baby is the size of: pomegranate
Total weight gain: +2.5 (total 6lbs)
Maternity clothes? Not really. I bought clothes from the cutest online maternity boutique (Pink Blush Maternity) and everything I got works great for pregnancy and can even be worn after without anyone knowing!

Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Good when Jax doesn't wake up in the middle of the night.
Best moment this week: Doing the Color Me Rad 5k and finishing it while still feeling great! I was a little worried since I haven't been able to practice for it due to always being sick. 
Movement: oh yeah, she likes to dance in there when I'm laying on my back.
Showing? Yep!
Food cravings: chocolate chip cookies straight out of the oven.
Things that make me sick: nothing too bad anymore. I still don't really like eating and some textures make me want to gag. Stinky smells will always be an issue.
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: still get the headaches every now and then. I get very cranky when I am tired and I don't get a break to myself.
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's getting shallow. I had to take my belly button ring out because it was starting to look weird. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Feelings: Sometimes I get random burst of energy and I can clean and other times I'm so tired and moody and just want to be left alone.
Looking forward to: the baby shower!!! It's on my birthday so I know it's going to be fun!! I made it Co-Ed so I can celebrate it with everyone. 
Oils that are helping: peppermint, lavender and lemon!! 


Jaxon:


Jaxon is such a strawberry lover. As I was cleaning them, he would run into the room and I'd see his little hand reach up and grab one and then he would run off.


I can't wait for Jax to meet his baby sister. He already loves her so much!

We did our first family 5k!! It was the Color Me Rad 5k in Miramar. We all had so much fun and it's definitely something I want to keep doing. 
Both Mike and I pushed Jax in the stroller through all the color stations and towards the end Jax wanted to run so we let him out. Both he and Mike ran the last mile and Jax could have kept going!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment