Monday, September 9, 2013

O.N.E.




I cant believe that it has been a year since I first met my sweet baby boy.
I still can remember seeing his face for the first time and listening to his little cry.
At times I miss holding that tiny baby and cuddling all day, but I look at him now and I absolutely love watching him grow up. He has so much personally and is starting to look like a little boy, not a helpless little baby.

It just amazes me to think about all the things he has learned in a year. He started walking at 9 months, got his first tooth right before he turned 10 months, went from a bottle to solid food and so much more.
At one:
Weighs 28lbs
27 inches tall
4 teeth
9 month clothing
Size 3 diapers
Size 3 Shoes
Gags on most solid foods. Eats yogurt bites without a problem.
Drinks whole milk
No more bottles only sippy cups
Sleeps through the night... most nights
2 naps a day
LOVES being in water
LOVES his stuffed blankies
Enjoys Yo Gabba Gabba & Dinosaur Train


----


Right before Jax was born, I wrote a post where Mike and I guessed what he would look and act like.
You can check it out here >>What will Jaxon look like?

So far we were right about one thing.... Blue eyed blondie! Ok, maybe we were right about a couple other things too. Here are the same questions but with the actual answers:

Eye Color: Blue

He definitely got my eye color!
Hair Color: Blonde

He has both of our hair color. I think it will get darker like Mike's when he hits his teens.
Skin Color: Fair
Yes he has fair skin but he gets tan fast. Everyone has mentioned how tan he is but we really dont have him out in the sun for long periods of time.
Bald or Full Head of Hair: Bald
He was bald for a LONG time. Well, he has had peach fuzz the entire time but not much. He now is starting to get long hair. I would say maybe an inch in the back where it's the longest .Hair Type: Straight
Its straight right now but I think as his hair gets longer he might get curls like I had.
Who Will He Look Like: Mike
He definitely looks more like his dad and sure acts like him. 
Bad Traits He'll Probably Get Got: 
1: My stubbornness for sure.
2: Dare Devil... like his Dad.
3. Constantly having to move... like his Dad.
This is Michael in the picture above and Jaxon does the same exact thing!

Michael- Jaxon- Me




post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Man! A one year old! Yeah, for Jaxon! From the baby photos I see a lot of his looks from both of you guys! He seems to have your jawline, and your husband's head. It is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hearing that! I hardly ever hear he looks like me so thank you :) !!!

      Delete