Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Nothing But Glisten Update


It just amazes me how many wonderful people I have met since I started this little business. I've made some great friends and I just adore all my customers.
Recently I had this idea of how to get my name out there along with helping other small businesses to grow.
So I came up with Mama's Homemade. I found 3 other moms that own a small shop who wanted to join in on the fun.
We came up with a cute little post card that we stick in with each order that gives them a discount towards their next purchase for all the shops.


They are all extremely sweet so try and get to know them.
All of them have Facebook & Instagram pages. Follow them and help support homemade businesses.




As for my shop, I have been hard at work creating new things for each and everyone.
My etsy shop is pretty small but that is because most of the things I do are custom. 
I have had many people find things that I have made and ask me to change them to fit what they are looking for. So, if you dont see something you like, shoot me an email and we can come up with something just for you.

Check out my sites and follow :)



Wedding Gifts for the wedding party or the Bride & Groom.





Baby gifts for the mom-to-be and her sweet bundle of joy.



Dog name tags!




For all you marathon runners! Have a necklace or keychain made to remember your race and time.




They you all for your love and support.
You have no idea how much I truly appreciate it!!











No comments:

Post a Comment