Wednesday, August 28, 2013

{Cara Box} August Reveal


Once again its time for the Cara Box Reveal!

Im so in love with this! I always have so much fun meeting new girls and giving and receiving boxes.
This month I was paired up with two lovely ladies; Kaitlyn (I sent her a box) & Ashley (She sent me a box).


I just adored this months Cara Box from Ashley. It was so much fun being paired up with someone who has the same lifestyle as me (having kids). She put so much thought into everything she gave me.
I'm so excited to wear this beautiful scarf! I absolutely love the colors. She also sent Jaxon this adorable shirt. He will like such a little stud in it.
 She also sent me this cute little book filled with adorable sticky notes... Which I've already started using ;)
She sent the cutest homemade dog treats from her pup to mine. Lacy was the first to try them and boy did she love it! I can't wait to try the coconut mocha. Yum! And the chocolate caramel brownie was to die for! 
And of course what Mama doesn't need a pampering day? I can't wait to start doing my nails again. Ill be the mom hiding out in the bathroom painting my nails. Ha!

If you want to join in on the fun, head over to Wifessionals to sign up.


3 comments:

  1. I love this box! How thoughtful to include something for Jaxon and the dogs as well as for you. And your box to Kaitlyn was adorable as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay...so glad that you loved all of your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! She put together a great box, I especially love that she included homemade puppy treats, and that brownie thing looks DELISH! :)

    ReplyDelete