Monday, December 31, 2012

2012


Wow. I can't believe tomorrow we will be in 2013.
If feels like just yesterday when I found out I was pregnant.
Even though this year was hard for us, I will say that because of my son, this is the best year of my/our life!

In 2012:
I lived away from my family for the first time. ( Something I never thought I would do)
I met a couple who taught me what real friendship is.
I fell in love with a church and I havent had that feeling in a long time. (No I never lost sight of what I believed in.)
Witnessed a miracle.
Got pregnant. ( Wasn't expecting that for awhile)
Saw myself with a huge belly (HAHA!)
Fell in love all over again when I met my son.
Moved back to my family.
AND
My heart broke when I left the friend I grew up with.

I cant wait to see what 2013 will hold for my little family.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY READERS!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment