Monday, December 10, 2012

13 Weeks (3 Months)



I have heard people complain about being peed on and pooped on, which I can agree isn't fun but I had something far worse happen... ( at least to me)
I was playing around with Jax one morning long after I had fed him, so I didnt think he was going to spit up on me. Well, I was wrong. I was laying down in bed and lifting him up over my head, and sure enough, he spit up... in my mouth! I was horrified! I could taste and smell it, which was making me feel like I was going to throw up. I learned to never lift him up over my head again.

Thats pretty much the only exciting thing that happened this week. Plus I'm too exhausted to write anything else. So here are some pictures instead.

Dont forget to follow my facebook for more pictures and video and also my instagram : sierrama


2 days, 1 month, 2 months & 3 months

Recap


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ack! Tat made me gag just reading it! Kinda funny too though :)

    ReplyDelete