Sunday, May 27, 2012

23 Weeks


Im getting so excited to head to Cali for the baby shower. Its going to be so nice to
finally see everyone in person. My mom and sister are the only ones that have
actually seen me pregnant in person. On yeah... and did I mention I get In&Out! Since that
has been my only crazy craving... I'm excited to finally for fill it. 
Not much has really happened this week. Little baby has been very active
and likes to move around a lot. 
One more week and I will be announcing the gender :)
Any more guesses until I do?
( I popped again this week. Baby is growing like crazy!)



How far along? 23 Weeks
Total weight gain: 1.5 This week (11.5 total) 
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Yes. Good sleep too. Except that by sleeping on my side, its causing my shoulders to really hurt.
Best moment this week: Knowing that these bad pains are because my baby is growing. Im glad to know its not for nothing.

Miss Anything? The feeling of not being sick all the time.
Movement:Yes, big time.

Food cravings: Peach ice tea from Olive Garden. I bought their peach syrup and make my own.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Dog poop and brushing my teeth.
Gender: We aren't telling till June 3rd :)

Labor Signs: Nope. 
Symptoms: My lower back is killing me and the stretching hurts.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: The baby shower.

This Weeks: (thebump.com)
He/She's forming little nipples (yeah, really!)
His/Her face is fully formed now -- he/she just needs a little extra fat to fill it out.
He/She's listening to your voice and your heartbeat -- and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking.

No comments:

Post a Comment