Monday, May 7, 2012

20 Weeks! Half way there.

The sign is wrong :( I made it before thebump.com changed everything.
Thebump.com Originally said at week 20 the baby is the size of a cantaloupe.
But now they are saying the size of a BANANA.
So at 24 weeks... you will see another sign that says cantaloupe.


Its been a lot of fun feeling the baby move, definitely becoming more active.
Im so happy Michael was able to feel it kick. We have been waiting for that moment for awhile now.
I can already tell the baby is stubborn like me because when its kicking and one of us puts our hand on my stomach to feel it, the baby stops. There was one night when I felt one hard kick, so I made him put his hand on my belly to feel and thats when the baby started going crazy. He wasn't able to feel it all but I could feel it moving around like crazy. When Mike took his hand off the baby stopped moving. The baby already loves its daddy. :)




How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain: +.5 (7.5 total) 
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Yes! I finally got a body pillow.
Best moment this week: Mike got to feel the baby kick! Finally! 

Miss Anything? Good sleep.
Movement:Yes, big time.


Food cravings: Orange Juice and Blueberry muffins.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Dog poop and brushing my teeth.
Gender: We aren't telling :)

Labor Signs: Nope. 
Symptoms: My muscles are starting to unzip. Very painful.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: The baby shower.

This Weeks: (thebump.com)
It's got working taste buds.
Now, the baby is gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day -- that's significantly more than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment