Monday, April 30, 2012

19 Weeks


I felt the baby move around a lot this week so I started watching my tummy.
For the first time I got to see the baby move! I called my husband in the room so he could see it too.
I was so special for us because he still hasn't been able to feel it. I think it made him fall in love
even more with our baby.




How far along? 19 Weeks
Total weight gain: +.5 (7 total) 
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Not really. I need a prego pillow.
Best moment this week: My husband and I watched the baby push on my stomach. Sweetest thing ever!

Miss Anything? Good sleep.
Movement: Little one is super active. I can feel it rolling around and kicking.

Food cravings: Not an intense craving but I'm in love with Orange Juice.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of some foods. I also still get sick in the mornings.
Gender: We aren't telling :)

Labor Signs: Nope. 
Symptoms: Normal stuff.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: The baby shower.

This Weeks: (thebump.com)
Developing a protective coating over it's skin, called vernix caseosa.
 It's greasy and white and you may see some of it at it's birth.
Working on the baby's five senses. Nerve cells for it's sense of taste, hearing, sight and smell are developing in it's brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment