Sunday, May 13, 2012

21 Weeks


I love being pregnant, but this "not feeling good" thing is really getting annoying.
Other then that, we have 3 weeks till the Cali baby shower. Super excited for in&out. ( The only crazy craving I have had)
Now that the baby is getting a lot bigger, I can always feel it move. 
I love watching it kick and stretch out. What an amazing thing.



How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain: 1.5 (9 total) 
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Yes.
Best moment this week: Watching the baby move around a lot.

Miss Anything? The feeling of not being sick all the time.
Movement:Yes, big time.



Food cravings: Orange Juice. I don't feel like I'm having many cravings.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Dog poop and brushing my teeth.
Gender: We aren't telling till June 3rd :)

Labor Signs: Nope. 
Symptoms: My lower back is killing me and the stretching hurts.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: The baby shower.

This Weeks: (thebump.com)
As the baby digestive system preps for the outside world, it's manufacturing meconium -- 
the tarry black substance you'll find in its first dirty diaper (ew)!

No comments:

Post a Comment