Saturday, June 2, 2012

24 Weeks


 (Im really sunburned) 




Michael and I traveled to San Diego a couple days ago for the baby shower.
We took our friend to the beach so she could learn how to surf and I ended up looking like a lobster.
So just wait for the pictures of me with the raccoon eyes.
As for the baby, still getting lots of movement and our family got to see it.
Even better news, Michael's brother and sister-in-law found out they are going to have 
a baby too! So excited for cousins!



How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain: Didn't get to weigh myself.
Maternity clothes? Yes, but loving leggings.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Yes. But not so much while we are staying in San Diego.
Best moment this week: Going home to see my family. They got to see the baby moving around. No so fun moment... Getting REALLY sunburned. 

Miss Anything? Food I'm not allowed to eat.
Movement:Yes, big time.

Food cravings: Peach ice tea from Olive Garden. In&Out animal style fries.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Dog poop and brushing my teeth.
Gender: We aren't telling till June 3rd :) Almost there.
Labor Signs: Nope. 
Symptoms: My lower back is killing me and the stretching hurts.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: The baby shower.

This Weeks: (thebump.com)
He/She's  see-through skin is gradually becoming more opaque.
And it's got a new pink glow, thanks to the small capillaries that have recently formed.

No comments:

Post a Comment