Wednesday, March 6, 2013

25 Weeks.



Oh how this week has been exciting!
Jax has accomplished so many new things!
Only being a week away from his 6 month, we decided to try REAL food.
Avocados!
He did so good and had no problem going to the bathroom. ( Thank you probiotics) 
Oh yeah, and people weren't kidding about the poop smelling far worse when they eat solid foods.
He was starting to get bored with the avocado and wouldnt finish it, so I mixed in banana and that was a hit!
Another thing is he slept through the night. WOO HOO
10 hours after eating solid food!
I also started getting him to sleep in his crib during the day.
Im so proud of him.

He is talking so much more. Mostly sounds, but he says Dada when he gets mad.
Jax is doing so great at sitting up on his own and now he will grab my fingers and pull himself up to a standing position.
Such a proud mama!




post signature

2 comments:

  1. I cant believe you started getting him in the crib. I still have yet to really do that and I don't see it happening anytime soon. Especially because most nights my husband is not home, so he sleeps in the room with me. Oh well! :)

    I love that he enjoyed his REAL food, I dread the smell though.

    It's also hard to believe he is 6 months, still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is so cute! I did weekly photos of both my children and I'm so glad I did! Stopping by from The "Almost Friday" Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete