Monday, March 26, 2012

14 Weeks



 How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain: 4 (Stayed the same)
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Yes
Best moment this week:I might have felt the baby move!

Miss Anything? My memory.
Movement: Yes, and I think I might have felt it. I had to focus on it but it was very faint.
Food cravings: Mexican food.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of eggs and chicken.
Gender: Don't know yet.

Labor Signs: Nope. 
Symptoms: Always being sick to my stomach
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: Knowing what we are having.



What is going on with the baby:
The baby is probably sucking it's thumb and wiggling it's toes in there!
It's kidneys are making urine, and it's liver and spleen are doing their jobs, too.
The baby is growing lanugo, a thin, peach-fuzz-like hair, all over it's body -- it will help it keep warm!





No comments:

Post a Comment