Tuesday, March 13, 2012

12 Weeks




                                                                                         How far along? 12 Weeks
Total weight gain: -2 (Yes I lost weight)
Maternity clothes? Shirts and a belly band to keep my pants up.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: This week yes
Best moment this week: Cant remember.....I seem to have lost my memory.

Miss Anything? My engery
Movement: Yes but I can't feel it.
Food cravings: In&Out... But we don't have it here :(
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of eggs.
Gender: Don't no yet.

Labor Signs: Nope. 
Symptoms: I sneeze all the time. Never did that before.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: Knowing what we are having.


These are buttons I made for my shower, for my family.

I made these buttons for my second shower, when I know what I'm having.
These are for the first shower when I'm surprising everyone on the sex of the baby.
I tried making them cute and gender neutral. 


If you want a baby shower pin go to http://www.etsy.com/shop/NothingButGlisten
You can have them customized.

No comments:

Post a Comment