Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Start Of It All.

We're Pregnant!!
Wow! Can you believe it??
I couldn't. 
I had that thought in the back of my mind like it could be a possibility but the month before I had thought I was because I was late. 
The Sunday morning I found out, I had woken up before Michael (which is not normal) to use the restroom. I thought that since I was a day late that it might be a good idea to test. After I took the test I put it to the side so I wouldn't keep looking at it. I went about my normal routine to get ready for the day and michael had asked me through the door if I had taken a test yet (crazy how he knew). Right then I looked at the test and said out loud " WHAT!" It said pregnant!!! I thought it was going to be a mean joke and "not" was sure to pop up above it. But it never changed. So I took another one. 
Still Pregnant. 
I was shaking with excitement, and almost in tears. 
Best morning ever! ( Jan 15, 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment