Wednesday, February 22, 2012

8 Weeks

How far along? 8 Weeks
Total weight gain: 4 Pounds
Maternity clothes? Almost
Stretch marks? none yet!

Sleep: I toss and turn a lot. I also wake up every morning anywhere from 4:30-5:30 a.m.
Best moment this week: Finding out my best friend is pregnant too! She is due a month after me.

Miss Anything? I miss not being nauseous.
 Movement: Baby is too little.

Food cravings: No real cravings. If it sounds good... then I want it.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken
Gender: Don't know yet.
Labor Signs: Nope.

Symptoms: Slight cramping. Boobs Hurt. Always tired.
 Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly tired. So very Blah.
Looking forward to: Finding out if its a boy or girl :)


We announced it!
February 9th 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment