Monday, December 9, 2013

Week 66

Week 66
Jax has been playing some new games this week. He has fun hiding behind me and when I turn my head to look at him, he runs the other way.
He also has been a total spaz at night. He will run around and then drop to the ground and crawl backwards.

He still hasn't said any real words besides "dada" but he sure has been talking a lot.. Well babbling. He has got the sweetest little voice.

And Jaxon is sick again. I just don't get it. After a couple days of being off the antibiotics, he gets sick...again. I will say that allergies played a big part in it. This is the first time his eyes were red and watery. Poor guy, and he is teething on top of it.

Jax loves climbing up on the kitchen chairs and he has now fallen off them twice. As he was crying, he was trying to climb back up. What am I going to do with this kid??
Baby play dates 

Jax loves when daddy puts his fingures under the door. He thinks it's the funniest thing.
And Jaxon thinks he's a dog.
Our Christmas gifts for Jaxon. We got him a potty to get him use to the idea. We aren't going to potty train him for awhile but I want him to know what it's for. I had taken his diaper off the other day and sat him on the potty. He got up and faced the potty and then peed on the ground.

We got him a grilled cheese at in&out and broke one half into small pieces for him. He would not eat any of them, he would just knock them to the ground. I decided to just give him the other half and he went to town on it. I guess he wants to eat like a big boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment