Saturday, January 12, 2013

4 Months.

Happy 4 months my sweet baby boy!
The last 4 months have been amazing for your dad and I.
You are the best thing that has ever happened to us.
This last month we have watched you change so much.
You are getting more and more of a personality each day.
You love to talk to yourself in the morning and loving talking to us while your getting changed.
You have now found out how to scream, and you do it very well.
When I stand you up, you get so excited you squeal.
And look at those eyes! You got my blue eyes.
Everything else is your dad. You are his mini me, but your eyes are mine.
You are starting to grab toys better and bring them to your mouth.
You have a hard time holding onto them for a long period of time.
You love your Sophie giraffe and your keys.
This last month is when I put you in your bumbo chair and you will hang out there for 20 min and then want out. 
And bath time is your favorite. If your upset, ill take you in the bath with me and your calm down instantly.
You are perfect.
We love you more then you will ever know!




post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment