Friday, September 7, 2012

38 Weeks ( One week to go)




Now the count down starts! One week left till my C-Section.
I definitely feel 38 weeks.
Im always tired and I just want this baby out of me.
Im still trying to get myself ok with having a C-section but I'm still very nervous.
I just hope everything goes perfect and I have a fast and easy recovery.
But on a positive note, I get to see my mom soon. It will be nice having her here to help.



How far along? 38 Weeks
Weight gained this week: 2 ( Total 32 )
Maternity clothes?  Still 50/50
Stretch Marks? Yes, but only on my hips. Lets hope it stays that way.
Sleep? Some nights are good but others are horrible. I wake up at 3am and 7am everyday.
Miss Anything? Being able to get off my butt with no problem, bending over, decent size boobs, not feeling sick all of the time... and the list could keep going.
Movement? Yes but not like most babies. He is very gentle and every once in awhile ill get a big kick.
Food Cravings? Coke
Anything Making You Queasy or sick? Anything stinky.
Gender? Baby BOY.
Labor Signs? False labor pain, cramping.
Symptoms? Very bad back pains and lower abdomen pains. They have me going to physical therapy for it.
Belly Button In Or Out? Still in. woohoo!
Wedding Ring On Or Off? Off :(
Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time? Mostly happy, but I am very emotional now.
Looking Forward To? Jaxon's arrival! 1 more week. C-Section scheduled for Sept 14th
.




This Week: (thebump.com)

Baby is about 18.9 to 20.9 inches long and weighs about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds.

 His head is now about the same circumference as his abdomen.

He may have about an inch or so of hair already.

He's slowly shedding that white goo on his skin (called vernix caseosa) but you might see some of it at birth.




I was trying to get Jaxon to turn and lacy decided she wanted to lay right under me.


Gross! My ankles are so swollen now.
I did have cute feet at one point.


35wks - 38wks



post signature

1 comment:

  1. good luck sierra!! you'll do great... just keep your eye on the prize! can't believe its finally here - we're both gonna be meeting our little ones SO SOON! can't wait to see pics :) enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete