Saturday, August 11, 2012

34 Weeks



Hello big belly! If you can tell, he likes to sit to one side of my stomach.
This little guy does not want to head down yet. His head is still straight up, which
does not feel good at all. I have still been having really bad pains so my doctor
is sending me to a physical therapist. Not sure what they will be able to do to help...
but I sure hope they can do something to fix this.
I cant believe I only have 6 more weeks till my due date. I can't wait to meet this sweet
little boy. I can already tell he is going to be a little lover by all the ultrasounds and how 
gentle he is when he moves around. I don't get the hard kicks that everyone else gets.
I wouldn't be surprised if he is timid and shy.
Im already so in love.



How far along? 34 Weeks
Weight gained this week: 2.5( Total 25)
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity, some are normal.
Stretch marks? Some on my hips. Nothing on my stomach yet.
Sleep: I wake up 2-3 times a night, and Im having even more odd dreams.
Miss Anything? I miss feeling good.
Movement:Oh yeah! No hard kicks but he does like to wiggle a lot. 

Food cravings: Nothing crazy this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything stinky. 
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: Nope. Just Braxton Hicks.
Symptoms: My lower back is killing me and the stretching hurts. Im hoping my boobs stop growing.
Belly Button in or out? In, but its getting shallow.
Wedding rings on or off? Off :( I miss my ring.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Im getting more moody the bigger I get.
Looking forward to: Meeting my son.

This Weeks: (thebump.com)

At 34 weeks, you might breathe a little easier, since baby may descend lower into your pelvis and give your lungs some space. (Ahh!) The pitfall of this descent, of course, is even more pressure on your bladder, so be prepared to make even more trips to the ladies room over the coming weeks.
He's recognizing and reacting to simple songs, if you're singing them.
 (If you're not, start! He may find them soothing after birth.)
He's also urinating about a pint a day.




No comments:

Post a Comment