Monday, October 26, 2015

Week 30





How far along? 30 weeks
Baby is the size of: cabbage
Total weight gain: +.5   (Total +13.5lbs)
Maternity clothes? Yes, shorts and leggings.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: sleep is good when it's not interrupted by Jaxon or the kitten.
Best moment this week: 3D ultrasound!!!
Movement: yes
Showing? Yes
Food cravings: Jersey Mikes sandwiches.
Things that make me sick: Nothing really.
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: no
Symptoms: Really bad heart burn after I eat and randomly throughout the day. Slight cramps. Wake up in the middle of the night because my leg cramps up bad.
Harder to breathe.
I'm starting to swell up in my fingers and ankles. 
My stomach sometimes feels swollen and hurts to put pressure on it.
Belly Button in or out? Still in but it's super shallow.
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Feelings: Emotional and easily stressed.
Looking forward to: doing a 3D ultrasound again for better pictures.
Oils that are helping: thieves and the trio.

Jason around 31 weeks in the left side and Hensley around 30 weeks on the right side.



Jax:

I ordered some PreK School activities for Jax this week from Legacy Learning Academy.
He has been so obsessed with everything. I love to see his little brain at work. Im already blown away at how well he is doing with everything I've given him.









Jax was so excited to see his little sister at the 3D ultrasound place. As part of the package, Jax got to pick a stuffed animal that had her heart beat it in. On our ride home we heard him telling Pooh Bear about his baby sisters heart beat and I looked back to see him giving them both a hug. 
Jax helped me put all his juice away in the fridge. It was cute to see him trying to put them away even though I had to fix it after. Im so proud of him for trying.



No comments:

Post a Comment