Sunday, July 26, 2015

Week 16



How far along? 16 weeks
Baby is the size of: Avocado
Total weight gain: +.5 (total .5)
Maternity clothes? Not really

Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Good but I still wake up early
Best moment this week: Going down to my parents house.
Movement: I may have felt something but I'm not too sure.
Showing? Yes
Food cravings: Sweet and artichokes
Things that make me sick: Hamburgers. I think I'm able to start eating chicken.
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: no
Symptoms: still having horrible headaches. I stopped throwing up but still feel a little nauseous in the morning and throughout the day.
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Feelings: Tired and emotional
Looking forward to: Feeling her move
Oils that are helping: peppermint, lavender, lemon and thieves.


JAXON:










No comments:

Post a Comment