Wednesday, October 21, 2015

29 weeks



How far along? 29 weeks
Baby is the size of: Eggplant
Total weight gain: +1.5   (Total +13lbs)
Maternity clothes? Yes, shorts and leggings.

Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Jax has been waking up every night which means I wake up and have to pee. Sometimes it's hard for me to go back to sleep.
Best moment this week: nothing too exciting happened this week.
Movement: yes
Showing? Yes
Food cravings: Jersey Mikes sandwiches.
Things that make me sick: Nothing like smells, but I got really sick from something I ate and I was in so much pain. It felt like food poisoning.
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: no
Symptoms: Really bad heart burn after I eat and randomly throughout the day. Having a harder time sleeping now. 
Harder to breathe.
I'm starting to swell up in my fingers and ankles. 
My stomach sometimes feels swollen and hurts to put pressure on it.
Belly Button in or out? In but kinda 50/50
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Feelings: Emotional and easily stressed.
Looking forward to: doing a 3D ultrasound 
Oils that are helping: thieves and the trio


Jaxon:











No comments:

Post a Comment