Monday, December 31, 2012

16 Weeks.


My poor baby boy is sick this week. His nose has been runny and stuffed up. He slept with me last night so I could prop up his head with my arm to make it easier to breath. Oh the things your will do for your baby. I have been spraying saline spray up his nose and sucking all the junk out, which he hates but I know its only going to make him feel better.


Jaxon meet his cousin Asher this week. I thought Jax was tiny until we held him up next to Asher... and Asher is bigger then Jax when he was the same age. Poor Jaxon, he's going to be so small. I just hope he doesn't get teased like my husband did. 

I started hold Jax hands and pulling him up on his feet and he gets so excited that he is standing. He will smile and squeal with excitement. Its just the cutest thing.

As for me, Im starting the Just 10 Lbs pledge. Im dying to get this baby weight off and I really want to start eating healthy. I got some girls together to do it with me so we all wont quit halfway through. Wish us luck!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you all!! You can do it:) happy New Years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and thanks for linking up with us for Mommy Moments!
    TheNotQuiteMilitaryWife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love o join you in losing baby weight! Please keep me updated!! :)

    ReplyDelete